31.01.2016

Yeni Aksesuarlar...


Yeni aksesuar seçimlerim yine BornPrettyStore.com'dan.
Fiyatları ise yine çok uygun ve yine sitede bu ürünler dahil aksesuarların büyük çoğu indirimli.

My new accessories from BornPrettyStore.com.Prices are still very affordable.Especially I like the purple crystal necklace.Most of the sites in these products, including accessories big discount.

10% discount coupons available to use for your purchases on the site.
OLCK31


I love this necklace.I was looking for a model. I liked to be crystal.
As it appears on the site, very good quality
I'm sure it will stand especially with very stylish blouse





This very beautiful turquoise necklace.I love that gold detail.
The great advantage of a long chain.So I can use it with shirts and blouses.
I think the price is very cheap compared to the quality.



This ring set is excellent.The retro style is very engaging.
I like that black stone.I think I'll take off my finger for a long time.
The quality is impeccable.



I love this prism ring.I ordered the pink quartz and I was very pleased that my last order.
Because I love natural stones.
The price is very cheap and very good quality.

Beyaz Prizma Yüzük

Hiç yorum yok:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...